Local ExpertiseYou need someone who knows the city. I grew up in the region, and have lived in multiple areas of the City. I now live downtown in the Mill District, steps from the Mississippi River, and you'll see me out and about every day enjoying all that the city has to offer. I know my downtown neighborhoods like the back of my hand. If this is where you want to be, I'm the first call you should make. And if your perfect neighborhood is Kenwood, Lowry Hill, Linden Hills, or any of the wonderful neighborhoods just outside of downtown, well I've been in and around these areas for more years than I can remember. I love our city lakes and actively take advantage of them whenever I am able. You might just see me on a run around Lake of the Isles or Bde Maka Ska. If you do, say hi and let's talk!
How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Let's just start by saying I love what I do, this business is a lot of fun. I chose to get into real estate because I wanted to help others make their homeownership goals come true. Many years ago, a good friend of mine, who is a fantastic real estate professional, guided and helped me buy my first property. I had no idea what this process was even about. His kindness, support, and expertise made my experience something that I will never forget. And the sense of accomplishment, the feeling of having your own home that you purchased and did the work to make it happen, well, that is one of those great moment's in life you will remember forever. As your Buyer's Representative, I want you to have the same experience that I enjoyed so many years ago. Our process is simple, I will analyze the local market to help you find the perfect home and also will help you realize your dream. I will take you through the entire process, step by step, and explain everything along the way. From our first interaction to the closing table, I will be by your side as your trusted advisor and a consummate professional. We'll have a lot of fun working together, that I can promise.
In Search of a Getaway Place at the LakeEvery chance I can find, I get away to my lake place in northern Minnesota. I know what it takes to have a second home and all the resource partners needed to make second home ownership as enjoyable and as little extra work as possible...because let's be honest, that matters. We'll find your place together and I'll connect you up with the resource partners you need.
Single Family and Multi-Unit DevelopmentIf you are a design-build firm, real estate investor, or interested in getting into the business of investment properties, I have the knowledge and connections to help you find your next investment property or build project and connect you up with capital partners. I've worked with developers and investors on single-family and multi-unit development. I've designed projects as a designer and partnered with architects, engineers, design-build firms, and balanced the communications between all parties in development projects to ensure successful completion and record sell-outs. If you are a developer, let's meet to discuss how I can help you. When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a HomeWhen it's time to move, you need someone who knows how to make your home look its best. Someone who knows how to market your home and knows how to find the right buyer, negotiate on your behalf, oversee the inspections, handle all that necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I take care of everything, from start to close. I take full advantage of the Coldwell Banker® and Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® marketing tools to ensure that your property is broadly promoted on a variety of channels, including major real estate websites, local and national luxury real estate and design publications, geo-targeted social advertising throughout the city, and to my own professional and personal social network where I've amassed thousands of engaged followers. I'm here for you, as your partner in the process, 24/7. And you get the benefit of my design expertise and programs that I have to offer to ensure your home is prepped, staged, and ready for when that buyer walks through your door. By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional